Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm welcoming myself to blogging

Some people write in journals, and I did for a while too, but then I happened to think that I don't believe that I ever looked at it again, so it was good for getting thoughts out into the world, but the thought that it provoked was the only lasting effect. Of course if this is available to every random person and crazy whack job out there, I'll be a little discrete with my entries, but only a little. Having moved to a new place, I would really like to stay connected with friends and family that I find it a greater challenge to keep in touch with than ever before. Fortunately, with the advent of the 21st century there are a multitude of ways to stay connected, this being one of them. So those were a lot of words that didn't say much- I'll try to be more concise in the future...

No comments: