Thursday, October 16, 2008
Knight Rider
So last night I had half an hour to kill while eating dinner and before the final Presidential debate aired. In searching through the guide, I found Knight rider and remembered that there was a new version of the TV show that I grew up with. Back in the day (days where I watched more than an hour of TV a week like now) I would come home from school and watch Knight Rider, Maguyver, and if there was time, quantum leap. A blast from the past, I know, but that was my after-school ritual about a decade and a half ago. Needless to say, a remake of Knight Rider had a lot to live up to and in short, it just sucked so hard I want to seek out the wrong-doers who are defacing something that I have loved dearly. There's some BS lame love story (although the gratuitous boob shots of the hottie are nice, but in no way make up for everything else that sucks). It's a MUSTANG, and Michael is just a douche. They should have left well enough alone. I'm scared for Ghostbusters 4 if it ever happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment